Changes - Version 5.11 - 27 April 2015
- Fixed crash related to double clicking on a compiler error when a selection was made.
- Upgraded the default compiler to TDM-GCC 4.9.2.
- Improved startup speed.
- Fixed Abort Compilation button not working anymore.
- Fixed crash in TCppParser.CheckForTypedefStruct.
- Fixed crash in TCppParser.HandleEnum.
- Fixed some typos in the English translation (thanks to Hiro5).
- Updated the Catalan translation (thanks to Hiro5).
- Updated the Czech translation (thanks to tringi).
- Fixed some hiccups in the build process of Dev-C++ itself.
- The setup which includes TDM-GCC 4.9.2 (32bit and 64bit) can be downloaded here (47MB).
- The setup which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The portable version which includes TDM-GCC 4.9.2 (32bit and 64bit) can be downloaded here (34MB).
- The portable version which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The latest tested compilers can be downloaded here.
- Lastly, the source code can be found here (1MB). Alternatively, one can use git to clone any commit. Instructions can be found here.
Dev-C++ will automatically configure a 32bit and a 64bit compiler profile for you, and will select the 32bit profile if your computer does not support 64bit.